Thursday, January 14, 2010

Summer theme Song

Summer Reading Theme Song Recorded by: The Renewlz I went to the library Where I met a girl named Mary And she handed me a book So I had to take a look I read cover-to-cover Then another and another I was feeling so fine It was summer reading time, yeah I was takin' chances On some Westerns and Romances And some Sci-Fi and some Mystery Biography and History Maybe just to show 'em I checked out a book of poems I had reason and rhyme During summer reading time I read those books all night Until the morning light The pages turned so fast I wished that it would last -- summer reading time The changing of the season Brought the end of summer reading In the winter, spring, and fall Books are great, but summer calls I remember all the fun Reading those books out in the sun I'm just waiting to spend My summer reading again Oh, summer reading time, yeah! (Lyrics and music: Smith)

No comments:

Labels

1870 (1) 1898 (1) 1947 (2) 1960 (1) 1964 (1) 1969 (1) 1978 (1) 1979 (1) 1980 (1) 1981 (1) 1982 (1) 1985 (22) 1986 (18) 1987 (12) 1988 (10) 1989 (19) 1990 (17) 1991 (32) 1992 (49) 1993 (38) 1994 (35) 1995 (37) 1996 (37) 2008 (1) Agricultural Universities (4) Analytical Study (8) Andhra University (18) Banaras HIndu University (7) Bangalore University (3) BenarasHinduUniversity (4) Berhampur University (1) Buddhist Libraries (1) Case study (4) Catalogingstudy (2) Citationanalysis (1) Citiation Study (3) Cochin University (1) Delhi University (1) Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (1) Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalay (4) Dr Ranganathan S R (2) Government Libraries (4) Granthalaya (1) Grey Literature for Research (3) Gujarat University (1) Gulbarga University (11) Guru Nanak Dev University (6) Hyderabad Libraries (1) Industrial libraries (3) Jawaharlal Nehru University (1) Jiwaji University (19) Karnatak University (35) M S University (3) Madurai Kamaraj University (2) Mangalore University (1) Manipur University (5) North Eastern Hill University (3) Osmania University (6) Pt.Ravishankar Shukla University (2) Punjab University (17) Sambhalpur university (3) Sri Venkateswara University (5) University of Burdwan (11) University of Calcutta (1) University of Calicut (7) University of Delhi (14) University of Jammu (6) University of Kerala (5) University of Madras (4) University of Mysore (4) University of Patna (1) University of Pune (9) University of Rajasthan (19) Universtiy of Pune (1) Univesity of Mysore (3) Vidyasagar University (6) VikramUniversity (6) casestudy (2) cataloguing (1) classification Systems (3) college Libraries (15) jadhavpuruniversity (12) university of Ra Vyas (1)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers